Whenever we think about cleaning the shower tiles, it gives us a visual of standing with a brush to scrub the shower tiles. Isn’t cleaning the bathroom tiles by scrubbing feel ridiculous?
Because it’s a time-consuming process and takes so much effort. Many of us want to skip this daily work. But by keeping in mind the hygiene, we have to do it. Without a clean bathroom, a home can’t be clean and safe.
Table of Contents
- 1 How to Clean Shower Tiles Without Scrubbing
- 2 FAQs:
How to Clean Shower Tiles Without Scrubbing
Today we are here to reduce your pain of scrubbing. We will share the three best ways to clean the shower tiles without scrubbing. All our sharing processes will be with affordable natural ingredients.
You won’t have to spend extra money on that. All cleaning agents you will find at your home.
- Vinegar & Dishwashing Soap: Vinegar works like magic when it comes to cleaning shower tiles. And when you mix it with dishwashing soap, it gives double results.
Make a solution with a half cup of vinegar and one tablespoon of dishwashing soap. Pour the solution into a spray bottle, shake and mix it well.
Spray it on the shower tiles; it will remove all dirt without scrubbing. Leave it for a few minutes, wash the shower tile with warm water, and use a clean cloth to clean the residue.
- Baking Soda & Vinegar: Baking Soda is the most popular and preferred option for cleaning shower tiles. And we know how vinegar works, so imagine when this duo will work together, what will be the outcome.
Make a paste of baking soda and water, then add a few drops of vinegar into it. Mix it well, and then apply it to the shower tiles. Leave it there for at least 1 hour until all the dirt vanishes. When it dries, rinse it with lukewarm water.
- Borax & Hydrogen Peroxide: Borax is efficient in removing all types of dirt from shower tiles. It can clean the shower without scrubbing. To use borax, you don’t have to mix it with some other solution. Spray borax on the tiles and leave it for 5-6 hours.
When the time is up, clean the tile surface with a microfiber cloth or paper towel. Then use hydrogen peroxide, spread it all over the surface of the tile. Leave it to sit for 2 hours, and when it dries, rinse it with lukewarm water.
- Clorox & Hot Water: When your tiles are dirt with hard-to-drop dirt, use this solution. It will be the best way to clean shower tiles. And it works without scrubbing the shower. Take a bucket of hot water and add 25% of bleach/Clorox into that. Then take as you news in a spray bottle and spray on the shower tiles. Leave it for a few minutes, and when the dirt seems to come out, wash the shower tiles with clean water.
- Baking Soda & Hydrogen Peroxide: Both Baking Soda and Hydrogen Peroxide are cheap and accessible. When the duo comes along, they clean the shower tiles and make them shiny.
Take water and hydrogen peroxide in a 2:1 ratio, then put them in a spray bottle. Spray the mixture on the surface of the tile and leave it for around 30minutes. Use a scouring pad and rinse away the residue.
Now take the baking soda and hydrogen peroxide in equal quantity and blend a clear paste.
Apply the paste on the shower tiles and leave it for up to 10-15 minutes. Once it dries, rinse away with lukewarm water. Use a paper towel or microfiber cloth to wipe away the residue. This will not only make your tiles clean but will also make them polished and sparkle.
How Do I Clean My Shower Tile with Vinegar
Cleaning with vinegar is simple.
Vinegar is a typical home remedy that is very popular as a cleaner. And it works like magic. You can clean your shower tile with vinegar in three easy steps.
- Take two cups of vinegar and three tablespoons dish wash or half cups of vinegar and equal water.
- Take a spray bottle, shake the mixture and apply/spray on the tiles.
- Leave the solution on the tiles for 15-20 minutes. Once it dries, scrub away with a clean cloth.
How Do You Clean Grout without Scrubbing
Thinking about cleaning your floor grout without scrubbing?
Well, it’s possible by using some cleaning solution. I am not promoting or talking about any commercial cleaner. Do it with affordable home remedies like Baking Soda, Vinegar, Clorox Bleach, Hydrogen Peroxide, etc.
These ingredients are an easy way to clean grout without scrubbing.
Let’s know the process of cleaning without scrubbing.
- Make a paste of hydrogen peroxide and baking soda, or vinegar and dishwasher, or take Clorox bleach.
- Then apply them on the tiles grout and leave it on the grout for ten to fifteen minutes,
- Once the solution dries, wipe away the residue with a microfibre cloth.
What Is the Best No Scrub Shower Cleaner?
If you search for the best no scrubbing shower cleaner, you will get many options in the market. But the price of those cleaners will also be higher. Not everyone can afford a high-priced shower cleaner. That’s why I decided to share a secret DIY no scrub shower cleaner. You can make this cleaner by using your regular, affordable products. It’s very simple.
Cleaning shower tiles with vinegar and baking soda have become very common. Let’s try some other ingredients and make your no scrub shower cleaner in easy three steps.
- Take half a cup of Hydrogen Peroxide, half a cup of Rubbing Alcohol, One TableSpoon Liquid Dish Soap, One Tablespoon Dishwasher. and
- Mix them with three cups of lukewarm water and pour them into a spray bottle.
- Shake the bottle to create bubbles and spray on your shower and leave it. No need to scrub, clean, or wipe away, it’s all dirt-free.
This is the best cleaner that you can make at your home on your own with fewer efforts. Try once; you won’t be dissatisfied.
How Do I Make a Natural Shower Cleaner?
Making a natural shower is very simple. You make it with some cheap, available at-home ingredients. Today I will share the process of making a DIY tile shower cleaner with you.
Using vinegar: Diluted vinegar is an affordable and non-toxic ingredient. It is effective to clean a shower. Take a spray bottle, pour an equal quantity of water and vinegar. Shake well, then spray over the shower every day after you use the shower. It will not only clean the shower but will also stop the spread of bacteria.
If you aren’t so fond of vinegar smell and want some extra sparkle, add a few drops of lemon juice/oil for a citrus scent.
Why Is the Grout in My Shower Turning Black?
There can be many reasons for the grout turning black in your shower. We will tell you about the two common reasons among them.
Dirt is one of the reasons. When you wash the floors but don’t give concern to the grout joints, it collects the washed dirt and cleaning solution. And this collected dirt makes your grout black.
Another reason is mold; we know where the moisture level is high, mold increases there. When high humidity and moisture develop on the tiles grout, it becomes black.
What Do You Use to Clean a Ceramic Tile Shower?
I always prefer using natural/home remedies cleaners to clean my bathroom, kitchen, and other home parts.
I use a mixture of vinegar, lukewarm water, and dish soap to clean my ceramic tile shower.
First, I take a full bucket of hot water, pour a half cup of vinegar into it, then add a half tablespoon of dish soap. Remember, too much soap use will make your ceramic tiles look dull, so avoid using too much of it.
Before I mop, I use some hot running water to clean the debris from the last cleaning. Then mop the ceramic tile shower with the mixture solution I made. And once I am finished, I use plain water to clean the residue. I allow the ceramic tile shower to air dry if I have enough time. If not, I use a clean cloth or paper towel to clean the water spots and residue.
I am Evan Jr. Wilson, a professional cleaner. Working as a cleaner, I involve every cleaning task like scrubbing, washing, brushing, sweeping, tidying, vacuuming, mopping, and polishing.
From cleaning the house to work areas & machinery, I have experienced cleaning every space.