Welcome to BeACleaner.Com. By visiting and using our website, you agree to all the rules and terms applied by Be A Cleaner.
From this page, you will learn how you can use the data we share with you and how you can use them in your daily life or personal life.
Here on this page, We, Provider, The Website, and Us resembles Be A Cleaner.
General Terms of Service
Here are the rules and regulations you must take into consideration when using our website.
- Every content, tip, and tutorial on cleaning we provide is our years of experience in tidying up thousands of houses, hotels, apartments, and so on. What cleaning method we write about depends on the surface, the intensity of the dirt, and more. Anytime we can change the tips or update the content without your consent.
- We only share the cleaning tips that we test and use. Sometimes, we also collect information from other cleaning experts and share & publish them on our website. Keep in mind; before applying any cleaning tips we offer, take a look at your floor and the dirt type. Then, start following the cleaning steps we mentioned. If you misapply our methods and they bring damage to your floor, we are not responsible for that.
- Before granting any tips provided by us, ensure it meets your needs & requirements.
- The website’s logo, mark, or other icons we use are our property. You can’t use, share, and publish them elsewhere without our permission. Therefore, all the information, tips, tutorials, and guides you can find on this site are protected by copyright. We can take action against you if you misuse our property or use them without our permission.
- This Website may contain third-party links, google ads links, or affiliate links. We can’t ensure your security if you visit any web pages following those links.
- Make sure you are over 18 years old to continue with our website.
We may recommend a lot of cleaning machines like vacuum cleaners, steam cleaners, and more. Before recommending each of the products, we test and use them. If it passes our test, we recommend them to you.
However, we have no liability if you get any broken products as we are not the manufacturer of the product. We only review them.
Therefore, the cleaning result we get using them depends on how we use them. If you are not efficient to run them, you will not get the ultimate result. So, we are not responsible for that.
Remember, following the tips & guides we provide don’t mean you will be a master cleaner.
If you have any questions about our rules & regulations, don’t forget to contact us.